News Template: Title
1. Title - In the title above please make the first word the main vendor or service category name that this news story is about followed by a colon followed by a competting title.
AireSpring: New February Promotions Announced topping $1,000 per order
Video Conferencing: A+ Rolls Out Affordable, High-Quality Desk-Top Conferencing
Leading with the main category makes it easier for readers of TA's Daily Digest Email Newsletter to quickly scan all headlines and then click on the ones that are important to them. The Daily Digest comes ouot the day following the news post. If you want to go back and change your archived news post headline after the Daily Digest has gone out, that's fine.
News Template: Body
2. Opening Summary - The first 400 characters (not words) of the body will appear in the Daily Digest Email Newsletter so you want it to lead with keywords, action verbs and whatever is compelling to agents about your news so they will feel compelled to "click here to read whole article". Feel free to include hyperlinks in the opening summary of they add value.
3. Images - If you have images within the first 400 characters they will appear in the Daily Digest Email (which is good) because that will draw the readers eye to your news. I good size for these images is about 120 x90 pixels. After the first 400 characters images can be no wider than 565 pixels.
4. Font Defaults - When you create a news story from scratch in our portal, when you click "preview" you'll see the default post font is 12 point Arial with one and a half line spacing.
5. Using Your Own HTML - Feel free to use your own HTML by simply pasting it into the HTML window. This is the ony way to get tables in.
6. Width Limit is 570 Pixels - Anything wider won't appear when viewers view your post atwww.myTAnews.com.
7. Audio & Video - Feel free to use embed code below the first 400 characters.
8. Vendor Footer - Cut & past in the vendor footer we've created for you that you can see below.
9. Category Choice - In the category window in the right column please choose your vendor name along with any services and/or metros clearly mentioned in the news article. Please don't "category spam" by over clicking categories that are not the main topic of your news post. It's better to do a separate news post for different categories you want to cover as we are getting our audience to "category subscribe". When "category searchers" come across your news it needs to be about that category. TA is open to adding categories if it seems appropriate. Let us know what you need.
10. Keyword Choice - Where as categories are predefined, keywords are up to you. Whatever Internet searchers are searching for (where your business is the answer) should be your keywords. don't use keywords though unless the keywords are actually in your news post in a meaningful way.
11. Edit Your Permalink - The "permalink" for your post appears under the title bar and is automatically generated. Before you do your final publish you should edit the permalink and put in as many keywords from you news post as is appropriate. This will drive more web search to your post.
12. Promote Your News Link to Your Own Social Media Audiences - Shorten your permalink atbit.ly and then Tweet it out on Twitter and then post it to your LinkedIn account and Facebook page as news.
13. Promote Your News Link - Let everyone know they can read all your news at myTAnews.com/(vendorname). Feel free to post this link on your own website.
Why Agents Choose TeleSource: High commissions; MasterStream Order Management; Live online commission tracking; and Best of breed portfolio of carriers.
Type: Master Agency
Carriers/Providers: AT&T, Qwest, Sprint, CenturyLink (Embarq), Nuvox, PAETEC, Access Point, Time Warner Cable
For more information, contact Ronnie Bice, President/CEO, at 704-990-7606, email@example.com, or Chris Cooper, Partner Sales Manager, at 704-990-7602, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karen Woodside, Partner Recruitment Manager, at 704-990-7620, email@example.com or visit TeleSource’s corporate or agent website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blog Posts, or TA Index Page. TeleSource’s Email News: view, subscribe.